January 13

Friday the 13th.
Last night was a full moon.
And we are under a Winter Weather Advisory for an ice storm that could be treacherous.

I convinced Chris to work from home today, so that made things better. Since the ice wasn't supposed to come until late morning, the kids and I met my mom, Emily, and Emily's little boys for breakfast at Denny's. It meant that Chris had a few uninterrupted hours to work, and the kids got to do something exciting before being cooped in all weekend. Perfect.

No pictures from that, though. In fact, the only pictures I have from today are these cell phone pics:

Off to the side, you can see that Lily insisted on wearing her Christmas dress today. Meanwhile, Eli wore the shirt for his Christmas jammies, a diaper, and these hilarious knee socks that Chris' mom gave him for Christmas.

And he's playing a ukulele.

This boy is too much.
(And he loves those socks. LOVES them.)

Lily drew this picture of her friend Naomi today. People are her new thing. Yesterday she surprised me with a drawing of our family, which was adorable. I suppose I should photograph that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment