September 27

Daisy would like to show you her new trick:
She can now climb up onto our kitchen bench, all by herself. I discovered this when I returned from a Mommy bathroom break, only to find her cruising along the table. Yikes!

Later, we went to Costco. I was delighted to discover that they once again have in stock my favorite-ever treat, the dark-chocolate covered caramel with sea salt.

Of course, I had to sample one in the parking lot.
Of course, the children accidentally witnessed this.
Of course, I had to share with them.

Of course, Daisy made a mess. I took this picture with my cell phone at a stop light. I was quite impressed with the contortions necessary to make it work.

By the time we had gotten home, she was even messier. 
But what a happy mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment