September 18

Florida Day 7
You can read about our trip from the beginning here.

Honestly, I don't remember what we did today. I am writing this post a week after the fact, and at this point in the vacation I was seriously tired, cranky, and ready to go home. I remember Chris went to play golf with Sonny, Aunt Gladys' neighbor and friend. Sonny is a lot of fun to be around: a retired police officer and rabid Ohio State Buckeyes fan, he is something special. At the golf course, he introduced Chris as his nephew. He's that kind of a guy.

To celebrate our last full day of vacation, we spent some quality time on the beach.
If you look carefully in Chris' glasses, you can see my reflection.
(Warning: the reflection makes it look like I'm approximately 20 weeks pregnant. I am not pregnant, so let's  not mention the unflattering reflection, OK?)
Daisy put her glasses on all by herself. Can you tell? I think she's trying to start a new trend.

This is Caleb's forced, "I'm-on-the-beach-and-I-hate-it" smile. Can you tell?

Success! On the last day of our beach vacation, we convinced Caleb to let the waves wash up over his feet without freaking out. It's a baby step, but it's progress!
(Meanwhile, Daisy was focused on her attempt to place her sunglasses in Chris' shirt pocket. She was eventually successful.)

Read about our last day of vacation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment