March 27

Today, Caleb met the Easter Bunny.

It was a cold, blustery day, and poor Caleb isn't feeling well. We decided to chance the outdoor festival, though, because it sounded awesome.

No line for Easter Bunny.
Friendly, helpful people.
Complimentary photo of Caleb with said bunny.
Totally worth it.
Right?

When it was our turn to visit with the bunny, the line-chaperone (is that a term? I just coined it.) took one look at Caleb and said, "If he's going to cry, you can go up there with him."
I replied, "Cry? No way. My kid is tough."
Chris approached the bunny, plopped Caleb in his arms, and stepped back.

This is what happened next:



Yeah. My kid is a champ.

My only regret? I left Caleb's Easter Bunny ears at home.

1 comment:

  1. O. M. G. I mean this is the cutest thing I have ever seen! He's like, "ok. a huge, friendly bunny face, thanks Mom and Dad!"
    LOL

    ReplyDelete