November 25

One Sunday each month, Chris and I work in the baby room at our church. Because we're both scheduled to serve, Daisy has to come to church despite the immunologist's "no-church" rule. Today was that Sunday. Today was also the Sunday that Chris and I decided Daisy was ready to move up to the toddler room, rather than the baby room. She's finally walking well enough that we felt it was time. Hooray! So we prayed a quick prayer that God would keep her healthy and protect her from any germs, and sent her off to play with the big kids. 
The girl rocked it! At MOPS, she has a hard time being away from me and fusses most of the time. Not at church! She played with friends, went down the slide, and had a grand old time. Yay, Daisy! Now let's keep praying that she doesn't get sick. (I'm optimistic - toddlers are much less apt to put things in their mouths and spread germs than babies are. I think it will be good.)

After naps, Chris took Daisy outside to do some yard work.

She loved it!

Happy girl.

I am in love with this picture!

Funny girl. That little nose pressed against the glass kills me!

No comments:

Post a Comment