March 29

Today was a stay-at-home-in-our-pajamas kind of day. It was pretty nice.

Highlights of the day?
Lots of books. We read Fix-it Duck  at least 5 times, and Hit the Ball, Duck  close to 10 times. We also read 9 chapters in Caleb's Storybook Bible. The kid loves him some Baby Jesus!
Caleb also re-discovered his baby dolls. As I type this, he is sleeping happily in his crib with a baby doll on either side of him. Chris reported that this was per Caleb's request - when he laid Caleb down to sleep, he said, "Sungle baby!"

And we "painted" again, this time with my homemade yogurt.

If it's a brush, it goes in my hair. Right?

I didn't expect him to eat plain, unsweetened yogurt so happily! Last time we used vanilla pudding, but I feel much better about the yogurt.

Contemplating his options - should he use the spoon or the brush?

He's a serious artist. This was his second installment of yogurt. After he painted with/ate his first batch, he urgently said, "Mo pease! Mo pease!"

Yum. I particularly liked the yogurt colors' refusal to blend; instead, they created a really cool tie-dyed effect. Fun!

If you're interested, you can find the recipe for the homemade yogurt here. It took a long time, but since it was in my crock pot, it was really easy. And clearly, it's delicious!


2 comments:

  1. you are THE BEST and most FUN mom ever:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. these posts come from BARCELONA on my last morning here. its 728 am

    ReplyDelete