December 15

We headed to Kansas City this weekend to visit Chris' grandmother, and Chris' cousin and his wife graciously invited us to stay with them in their new home. Even better, they have children the same age as ours, so Caleb and Daisy had a great time playing with their (second) cousins.

Unfortunately, Daisy also came down with a cold the day we left, and she was miserable all weekend. Sick baby + unfamiliar environment = mama didn't get much sleep. Add in the fact that Baby #3 only wants me to sleep, and I'm fighting a nasty cough myself, and...

Well, this is all you get for now.
Daisy and MacKenzie Mae were fast friends. Daisy was also fascinated by the pond in Rob and Jodi's back yard.

Jodi and I were captivated by our darling girls in their jammies with matching bedheads.

I love it!

There are tons more pictures: our visit with Grandmother, even a birthday party! But more than anything, I need sleep. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment