December 13

*sigh*
I haven't just been a lazy blogger lately, I've been a lazy photographer, too. Something about the short, gray, dreary days of December and January make it so hard to pick up the camera. Actually, I can tell you exactly what it is that makes it hard to pick up the camera: the short, gray, dreary days. If I know the yucky lighting is going to make for yucky photographs, I have a hard time even taking a picture.

But I did today.
It was warm enough to play on the swing set with no jackets!

Then I lit a fire in the fireplace, and Caleb and Daisy sat in front of the fire and colored.

Those are their little trees in the background. The trouble with Caleb-sized and Daisy-sized trees is that their trunks are too skinny for normal Christmas tree stands, so they're set somewhat precariously in rock-filled coffee cans. So far, they've tilted but not tipped.

My sweet darlings.

No comments:

Post a Comment