January 9

That's right - my little man is 6 months old today!

It seems like he's been the center of our world forever, not just for 6 months.
And it amazes me how much he's changed in those 6 months!

For a quick reminder, check out my post on his five-month birthday.

Or for the Cliff's Notes version, you can just look at these photos.

He started out like this:




and today, he looks like this:



Even the horrifying, just-birthed, screaming Caleb makes my heart melt with joy.
However, I really delight in the little person he's  becoming.

Even if sometimes that little person only takes 20-minute naps and wakes up 4 times in the night.
But as a good friend reminded me today, this too shall pass.
And someday, I'll look back and long for these days, when I could squeeze him in my arms and kiss his rosy little cheeks and know know KNOW that I was his favorite person in the world.

God, thank you for such a blessing.





No comments:

Post a Comment