January 28

I hope you'll forgive me for being a little late on this post. I fell victim to a nasty stomach bug Wednesday night, but I'm all better now.

Thankfully, Chris was able to stay home from work to take care of Caleb while I slept all day and all night yesterday. And, it looks like both of my boys avoided catching the yuckiness. What a blessing!

Around 7:00 last night I emerged from my stupor long enough to take this photo. Then I went back to bed.


This book is Caleb's latest fixation. It's a Kindermusik book that I must have bought at a garage sale, called "Wiggle, Waggle, Loop-de-Loo!"

Caleb LOVES it and insists on reading it over and over. There's something about the illustrations and the cadence of the words that he just can't get enough of.

And - how exciting -  you might notice in the picture that he has even learned how to turn the pages! He's such a big man!

No comments:

Post a Comment