January 11

Caleb had his well baby check-up today, so I'll give you his 6 month stats.

His favorite things:

food - Mama's milk! Carrots are a distant second.
song - "I Love You, Too" by Ziggy Marley. He even likes it if I sing it!
activity - chewing. It doesn't matter what.
toy - his Baby Einstein bouncer, or the activity ball Maggie gave him.


His size:
weight - 17 lbs, 4 oz (50th percentile)
length -  27.25 in (75th percentile)
head circumference - 43.2 cm (30th percentile)

All of those are right on his growth curve, so we're happy. Also, I've never been a fan of fat babies with big heads. I'm glad I have a normal baby with a little head!

Caleb is such a mellow baby; he hardly fussed at all for the doctor.
Even when they gave him SIX SHOTS!!!!!

His battle wounds:









Instead of being crabby all day due to his SIX SHOTS!, Caleb was cheerful and took fantastic naps.
Who knew?

We're heading on a roadtrip to Iowa with my Mom tomorrow, so you may miss your One Caleb a Day for the next few days. I'll make up for it when we return, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment