December 30



We played so much today!

Caleb spent most of today on the floor, practicing his rolling skills. He has rolled from front to back and back to front, but isn't doing either consistently. He sure is trying,though!

In the course of his practicing, he discovered the ball that Chris' mom gave him for Christmas. It's a bit too big and heavy for him to hold, but boy can he roll it! It's clear and shiny and filled with glitter; in other words, it's totally captivating for a baby.

Too bad he can't crawl after it when it rolls away, but I guess that gives him incentive to learn.

(Side note: I just had to edit this post when I discovered that I had inadvertently ended most of the sentences with exclamation points. Oops. I guess I'm a little enthusiastic tonight. Maybe it's all of the caffeine I've consumed.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment